Makes approx. 25 Protein Balls
- 4 Scoops (100g) Natural Health CompanyTM Body Shape Vanilla Bean Natural Thermogenic Protein
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup white chocolate yogurt buds (chopped)
- ½ cup dried apricots (chopped)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tablespoons water (add more water if required)
- 1 cup melted white yogurt buds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Mix all the ingredients together with a spoon, until well combined. Take one table spoon of the mixture and firmly press and roll into balls. Put aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small saucepan. Once water is boiling place the yogurt buds in a small metal bowl and place over the boiling water. Stir the yogurt buds with a wooden spoon until melted. Remove the saucepan from the stove top (keep the mixture on top of the saucepan, to keep warm).
- Using a fork or skewer, dip each ball into the melted white yogurt bud mixture to coat. Roll into the extra desiccated coconut. Repeat process and place balls in an air tight container and refrigerate for 1 hour.