According to the latest Pinterest Top 100 trends report, searches for Vegan desserts were up 329% and searches for mocktails were up 160%. Other trend reports also point to a Vegan and fruit/vegetable focus with the rise and rise of meatless fast food chains, powders including Maca and Cacao being bigger than ever, and more people looking for real ingredients (not numbers) in the foods they buy.
We’re really excited to see the continued momentum of healthy alternatives continuing to be at the forefront of food choices, and it really validates the thought-process for our latest product, Organic Fusion – a blend of organic protein + superfoods.
This new and delicious plant-based protein (a blend of 100% Organic Pea & Brown Rice Isolate) + either Super Berries or Super Greens is packed full of essential goodness for improved daily energy and vitality. It contains organic Maca Powder for general health, and Inulin to promote healthy digestion.
The fact that it includes protein + superfoods in one also makes it a quick and convenient hit of double goodness!
What’s in Organic Fusion?
Tropical – is packed with a full daily serve of nutrient rich and alkalising super greens and antioxidants, including: kale, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, alfalfa grass, wheatgrass, broccoli, spinach, dandelion root, apple and celery.
Acai Berry – is a full daily serve of super berries and antioxidants, to maintain a healthy immune system, including: acai berry, pomegranate, elderberry fruit, gooseberry, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, cherry, cranberry, goji berry, beetroot and ginger.
Both Organic Fusion blends can be added to water, coconut water, or juices as a snack between meals or the perfect post-workout shake; plus, can also be used as a great base for delicious smoothie bowls.
Along with the Organic Fusion development, we’ve also hit the test kitchen to bring you what is our latest fave snack using Organic Fusion Protein + Superfoods, Tropical Greens.
Tropical Lime ‘Vegan’ Bliss balls
Makes approx. 11 large Bliss Balls.
- 2/3 cup dried pineapple (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or Agave Nectar)
- 1 tablespoon lime rind (finely grated)
- 2 scoops Organic Fusion – Tropical
- 3 tablespoons of water (add more if required)
EXTRA (coconut for rolling)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Chop dried pineapple into small pieces.
- Add dried pineapple and remaining ingredients (excluding extra coconut for rolling) into a bowl. Mix by spoon or hand, until well combined.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of the mixture, and roll into a ball and coat in extra desiccated coconut. Repeat.
- Place in fridge, until ready to eat.